The Torah tells us, “You shall love your neighbor
as yourself” (Leviticus 19:18).
Help your jkids learn about one of Judaism’s most important
commandments, which teaches us to honor the Divine spark in every human being!
Learn more about V’ahavta L’rey’echa Kamocha!
- Learn the basics of this commandment with Aish.
- This article goes more in depth about how we can love our neighbors as ourself.
- One way to be a good neighbor is to avoid lashon hora, or gossiping. Learn more about not gossiping here.
Games to learn about loving your neighbor!
- Explore these activities based around loving your neighbor.
There’s nothing like a PJ Library book!
- Check out these books on learning to be a good neighbor.
- These books teach specifically about the refugee experience.